Flameless pressure relief for dynamic requirements.
The Q-Ball® S guarantees safe indoor explosion venting in the operating area. An escape of the flames as well as pressure effects as a result of the explosion are prevented inside the Q-Ball® S by efficient cooling. A specially designed substructure and minimal power-to-weight ratio allow the Q-Ball® S to be attached directly to the oscillating system. There are no costs for extensions or conversions with the application of the newly developed spherical quenching factor, the Q-Ball® S ensures maximum venting efficiency. The required venting area can thus be reduced to a minimum.
The Q-Ball® S, unlike conventional flameless explosion venting devices, was therefore specially developed and customized for oscillating and vibrating plant components with additional high dynamic requirements and KSt values up to 265 bar*m/s.
- The only approved flameless explosion venting for oscillating and vibrating systems with high dynamic requirements.
- Maximum venting efficiency due to spherical quenching factor.
- Easy maintenance due to integrated inspection opening.
- Integrated signalling for reliable monitoring.
- Can be used flexibly indoors and outdoors.
- Simple retrofitting of existing explosion vent installations possible.
The special stainless steel mesh filter inlet developed by REMBE® cools the hot flame gases extremely efficiently (up to 1.500 °C (2.732 °F). This reduces the volume of gas ejected and extinguishes the explosion.
Dimensions and Weight
|305 x 610 mm
|586 x 920 mm
- animal feed productions
- aspiration plants
- food production
- mills and grinding plants
- spray dryers
- wood processing
Meets the requirements of NFPA 68
ATEX EC type
examination certificate no. GEX 19 ATEX 1019X
The combination of the Q-Ball® S and isolation systems prevents pressure waves and flames propagating to other parts of the plant.
Your contact person
I will be happy to advise you about the most suitable Protection systems for your plant. Individually, in detail and taking all relevant parameters into account.