Fragmentation - free opening across the full width of the vent.
This rupture disc is designed to work at standard operating ratios of up to 50 %* of the min. response pressure. It is installed directly between flanges and due to its half holes is suitable for all flange systems. A wide range of materials can be used as seals.
* Depending on the specific application.
For protection against overpressure and vacuum, e.g. in storage vessels and low pressure systems. Also suitable as a secondary safety device alongside breather valves.
Automated processes use intelligent signalling systems to keep you informed at all times about the status of your entire plant and any faults that may arise. You can even install signalling devices for rupture discs that have already been installed.
- Requires less space than safety valves due to the lower installation height.
- Available for all flanges and in any nominal width.
- No holder required for installation.
- also available in a vacuum resistant version.